Friday, August 11, 2006

In The Jungle/Teacher's College

So a few weeks ago I started school again at Teacher's College. This place is really cool. It's in the middle of a thick secondary tropical forest and they simply cleared away some land to make way for a very nice campus. The library is especially wonderful. I'm writing this sitting at the circular balcony on the fourth floor, it feels like I'm in some exotic place, with trees stretching as far as the eye can see... The instructors have been wonderful so far, way better than what I'd heard or expected; the students are supportive and intelligent. Eventually, I'll be teaching political science, human geography, history, and languages, all of them English, so that'll be really interesting. But let me just enjoy the oasis of green until that happens...

2 comments:

MorgenCity said...

哇!!好棒喔~在這麼棒的地方上課
上課中會不會有飛鼠飛過~~
台灣有也有很多森林學校~~~不過大部分都在山區

jeffyen said...

我在新加坡师范大学上课,还没看到飞鼠,但有人看到猴子!